My Pure - ly heaven scents

Another month brings another package from the wonderful company My Pure.  Regular readers will know I´m the lucky recipient of a monthly package of Organic beauty produce to try and review - some girls have all the luck,eh?

This month María the postie here in Murtas, Las Alpujarras knocked on the door with her usual shout of `Caaaarrrol - Tengo paquetes para ti...´ which means an Olympic style sprint alongside her to the post office to pick up the weekly ebay items and the little brown box of delights..

Inside, this month were my chosen goodies -

Lovea Burkina Shea Butter Nourishing Shampoo was up first.  Retailing at under a fiver the generous squeezy tube contains Organic certified Shea Butter from Africa  - a lovely smooth shampoo, nourishing and creamy. Also worth noting is the fact that is anti inflammatory - ideal for anyone who suffers Psoriasis or Eczema, or even a little too much sun on the top of the head!  For me, bleached barnet equals irritated scalp, especially just after cooking my roots - so this is ideal - I shall be re ordering as this is a regular one for me from now on!  Buy it,try it - you´ll love it!


Then, the next product - I treated myself to something smelly - feeling the need for an uplifting spray which I could use during the day rather than my regular perfume which is a bit heavy...

I noticed the new range of Acorelle fragrance and went for a spritzy spray called Absolu Tiare - which has notes of Vanilla and is a definite mood up-lifter. It comes in a sleek glass tube, ideal for a handbag or pocket, and lasts surprisingly well. Natural notes are well balanced in a light composition - I love it! It´s just under Twenty pounds - really reasonable and looks stylish enough for a gift.
Remember that the website has lots more goodies, for  all the family,so take a tour and bear in mind it´s free UK delivery too!  All good from My Pure!

Comments