A bit potty..

..is what I am, well anyone who knows me, knows that! But this week saw the sun back in our corner of Andalucía, and I reckon it's here to stay. I love it when the season changes so dramatically here, almost overnight.  The snow is visibly melting on the Sierra Nevada like an ice cream left in the sun, every day a little bit less.

So, Easter round the corner, nipping at it's heels is our main Fiesta, Santa Cruz, this year it starts on the 29th April and we'll party for 4 days.  My lovely Casa Duende is booked but if you fancy dropping over I have access to other lovely properties in the village, just shout!

It's also the time of year to renew the plants on the front Juliet balcony, so off we went the other day and I picked up an assortment of lovelies, all purples and blues this year to match the Santorini blue paint I also purchased to give the shutters and front paintwork a face lift.  


So, whatever you do this week leading up to Semana Santa, I hope you have a little of our sunshine and enjoy yourselves!


Comments