Double Diamond Works Wonders

Remember that ad....? It'll all come clear in a minute, hang in there...

Testy Teenager always needs new clothes, sports brands are hugely expensive here so we usually  order from an online shop such as http://www.sportsdirect.com for his stuff, and time it to coincide with a UK-SPAIN run by a local bloke with van...

Aware of the free delivery on orders over a particular amount, I thought I'd add in a couple of items for myself. Now I hate shopping, and invariably buy wrong size, shape, and have a wardrobe stacked with a range of Nothing To Wear.
I like to recycle where I once took to the charity shop, so if you see a tea towel with handy arms or a polo neck in my kitchen Say Nothing.

So I chose trekking sandals in the wrong size (because they were reduced... naturally) which will look lovely under the bed next to the pointy sequinned shoes,  the high heels, and the S&M lace up boots.

Buoyed by the couple of kilos shed in the twice weekly trek to school, and with the shopping devil on my shoulder, I browsed the bikini section. Before you all fall about laughing, it was a tankini with long bits to cover the wobbly bits. Large enough for my Double Diamond top size,  and 'boy shorts' you can hide a lasso in, lasso? you ask.....Hey presto, checkout, sated.


Having a beer with Stan last night, I'm off beer for lent,  I mentioned the van would soon be back, and we could all have a great laugh at me in my reduced price stars and stripes beachwear.

-Stars and Stripes?
-Yes, like the US flag, stars top stripey bum.
-But you showed me a pink flowery one.
-That was just the style, not the colour.

Now when Stan gets excited, he jiggles and adopts his Wolfish Grin.

-Stop jiggling, you're putting me off my pigs innards tapas.
-Soooooo, you'll be like Linda Carter?

-Huh?
-with like, white knee high socks and a crown and a lasso?
- Huh?
-Wonder Woman.

Dear guests, when you spot that as yet to be delivered star spangled cleaning cloth stuffed behind my loo, remember.....Careless Talk Costs Lives.




















Comments