Natural beauty products from My Pure

serum
 http://www.mypure.co.uk/kosmea-b142?utm_source=Blogging&utm_medium=May2010&utm_campaign=Kosmea8thDay
Lovea shine shampoo with Moroccan Argan
 http://www.mypure.co.uk/lovea-b136?utm_source=Blogging&utm_medium=May2010&utm_campaign=LoveaShampoo


Situated here in Las Alpujarras Andalucia, I sometimes miss the opportunity to buy nice beauty potions, but have discovered online a wonderful site with the most fabulous products.  http://www.mypure.co.uk/
I am thrilled to have been selected to receive a regular parcel from them in order to review the quality of the items. Yesterday I was delighted to receive my first parcel of products from My Pure, I shall be testing these and providing an honest review of their content and results.  The company provides an excellent range of Pure Organic products that have the added bonus of not being tested on animals, very important for me.
I love the use of herbs and organic oils and am looking forward to slathering myself in the same and will post my opinion for you over the next couple of days. What a nice job!
The first product is a delightful skin serum from Australia using organic rose hip oil.

Secondly the delightful spray mist for hydration, soothing and moisturising,
  ..... and lastly I shall be treating my tired locks to a fab shampoo with Moroccan Argan oil from the Lovea range.

As a forty something female, living in the sun, I will be interested to see some results!  Tune in again here tomorrow to find out whether I look ten years younger! (Who needs Gok Wan?)

Comments