Repair and Renew

Repair & Renew is based on the anti-ageing and skin-regenerating powers of Rosa Mosqueta, a super nourishing Rosehip Oil pressed from the seeds of a rose from the Chilean Andes. This precious ingredient has beneficial effects on skin tone and elasticity, helping to improve the appearance of wrinkles thanks to its antioxidant and fatty acid content. These products are suitable for all skin types, especially mature or dry skin.

So, they got me!  See the words I have highlighted?  Honestly, I speed read and scan ingredients to find any of these.  All of them?  I had to have it!
Mypure Natural Beauty sent me some as part of my blogging order to try, and subsequently  review, so here I am, telling you to get over there now and buy it.  Be quick, here's the link: Buy it Here.
It's £21 for a nice little glass pot of 30ml, not the cheapest but quite concentrated cream.  It goes onto the skin a s a light and fondant creme, the smell is rosy and divine, not overpowering.
You'll see after a months daily use - morning and night - I'm barely a third down the pot too, so I reckon another 10 weeks worth is left, actually good value for money.


An intensively moisturising & toning cream to help firm the skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines & protect against the damaging effects of UV.
Enriched with skin-regenerating Rosa Mosqueta Oil, nourishing Argan & Borage Oils & Vitamins A & E for a smoother, rejuvenated complexion.

It is. It does. I love it.  The UV part is valuable to me too, living under the Spanish sun.  The best bit?  We had fiesta last week, and Toni, who I hadn't seen for ages, asked me how on earth I kept my skin looking so good. :)  I told her, and I'm telling you now.  You're welcome :)

Second product was one for my 16 yr old daughter, her of the hormonal spots. Laidbare Spot the Difference is a topical treatment  with Chrysanthemum extract and Fennel extract. 

Spot the Difference in your skin, banish blemishes and prevent breakouts.  This treatment cream blends Caffeine - a valuable anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, Horse Chestnut Oil to care for and soothe sensitive skin while fennel calms irritation and Chrysanthemum reduces lumps and bumps.  This cream will not strip your skin of essential oils and hydration but will help to reduce shine.

Now at just £6.99 for a 30 ml tube we weren't holding out hope for any miracles.  But despite an heavy period, a weekend of non stop fiesta and a visit from her boyfriend (guaranteed to bring out the big gun spots)  this was perfect.  Light, non drying, and really calmed her skin.  The tube went into her pocket for emergency top ups, just the right size for skinny jeans!  She said it reduced her shiny forehead too - an all round winner.

Comments